The Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Car Seat has a weight capacity of 5 to 35 pounds when in rear facing position, and 20 to 70 pounds when in forward facing position. It has a shock absorbing foam located just below the shell, minimizing the effect of any impact in a crash. It also crumples upon impact, therefore reducing stress on the child?s neck and shoulders in case of a crash.
Its adjustable side impact protection can be adjusted to 10 different positions while the baby is in the seat, and the quick release 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and chest clip makes it easier to customize the fit while keeping your child secure yet comfortable. The harness webbing is made of cobblestone extra strong polyester thread, adding to its durability.
The wide, padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns, making the car seat more flexible while keeping infants and toddlers alike comfortable. It uses energy-absorbing foam and expanded polystyrene in the shell and head panels to protect your child?s head and torso in case of a crash.
The Peg Perego Convertible Car Seat uses quality Fresco Jersey fabric that is breathable, absorbs moisture, and is easy to clean. It has a contoured steel back plate that minimizes flexing and reduced the forward movement of the child in case of a crash. It also has adjustable latch connectors that can easily be repositioned for rear or forward facing positions, while the specially contoured base adds stability in both positions.
Features and Specifications
- Weight capacity of 5 to 35 pounds in rear facing position
- Weight capacity of 20 to 70 pounds in forward facing position
- Shock absorbing foam element device found below the shell crumples upon impact and reduces stress on the child?s neck and shoulders
- Adjustable side impact protection can be adjusted into 10 different positions without having to uninstall
- Has a quick release 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and chest clip
- Harness webbing is made with cobblestone extra strong polyester thread
- Wide padded seat with specially shaped removable cushion for newborns
- EPS Energy absorbing foam in shell and head panels protect the child?s head and torso
- Uses Fresco Jersey fabric that is breathable, absorbs moisture, and is easy to clean
- Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement during a crash
- Adjustable latch connectors are easily repositioned for forward or rear facing position
- Gently shaped base is specially contoured for extra stability in any seating position
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Parents who chose the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Car Seat have not been disappointed so far, with Peg Perego keeping their part of the deal in protecting and securing your child in the most comfortable possible way. The seat is very easy to clean, and can easily fit into smaller vehicles with little legroom in the back seat. Your baby will enjoy sitting on it and will fall asleep right away, which proves how comfortable it is. It is also very easy to get your child in and out of the seat, and the height is just right that your child can still see out the window, but the seat would not be in the way of your rear view. Installation is very easy, and does not require a lot of adjustments and other complicated steps.
There does not seem to be enough protection for a newborn though, so this car seat is probably better for toddlers than it is for really small infants. It is also a bit more expensive than other brands, but the quality and efficiency at which it works will prove how this product would be worth every penny.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
So once your baby grows big enough to be effectively supported in it, this Peg Perego Convertible Car Seat is one of the safest choices that you can make to keep your child comfortably secure no matter how long the drive is.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Car Seat?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.