The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat helps keep your baby safe in your car?s backseat. When kept at a rear facing position, it can hold up to 40 lbs. of weight, while keeping it in a forward facing position can hold up to 65 lbs. of weight. To make sure that it does not only meet, but exceed safety standards, it has been rigorously crash tested to ensure its effectiveness. It has been side-impact tested, aside from the usual testing procedures done for checking safety standards. Side impact testing checks if the harness will be able to retain its passenger in case of a crash.
This Graco Convertible Car Seat uses EPS, an energy absorbing foam that makes impact energy management easier. It has a removable infant insert and toddler headrest that helps keep your baby maintain a comfortable position. It is latch equipped with an easy to read level indicator for hassle free installation. Its 5 point, front adjust harness helps you get the baby in and out of the car seat in an easier and safer manner. It has dual cup holders to keep drinks within your child?s reach.
Features and Specifications
- Can hold up to 40 lbs of weight when in rear facing position
- Can hold up to 65 lbs of weight when in front facing position
- Rigorously crash tested to meet and exceed US safety standards
- Side impact tested to check on the harness?s ability to retain the child on the seat in case of a crash
- Uses EPS, an energy absorbing foam for impact energy management
- Has a removable infant insert and a toddler headrest for ultimate comfort
- Latch equipped with an easy to read level indicator for hassle free installation
- 5 point, front adjust harness gets the baby in and out of the car seat easily
- Has dual cup holders to keep drinks within reach
- Seat cushion can be machine washed
- Metal and plastic parts can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with damp cloth
- Harness straps can be spot cleaned
Customer Reviews and Ratings
The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat is definitely one of the best choices in car seats as users found out. It may not be as good of a product for infants as it is for toddlers, though. But the moment your child outgrows his infant seat, this is definitely the perfect replacement. It is also built with taller babies in mind, which means that it can accommodate a wider range of baby sizes. For smaller babies, this means that they can use the seat longer as well.
It has a taller base that makes it easier for babies to see outside the window whether he is in a rear facing position or in a front facing position. This helps him enjoy rides better compared to car seats with shorter bases where kids could not see outside. This makes them bored and fidgety, and can result to a stressful ride.
This Graco Convertible Car Seat?is very easy to install and very easy to use. It is also a lot easier to clean, especially with the different materials that it uses. It comes in different designs, although you should check different stores prior to making a purchase because different stores carry different designs as well.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
You may encounter problems with the straps though, and several users have even returned their car seats for this reason. One user has found though, that the infant insert causes this, and simply removing the infant insert will actually solve the problem. Therefore, this works great with toddlers, but is definitely not recommended for infants and smaller babies.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.